- Sweet potatoes, one per person (We could easily eat more, but I have to show some sort of self-control here…)
- 1-2 Tbs. extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 425 ºF.
- Peel the skin off of the potatoes.
- Cut each potato into several 1/4 inch wide fries and place in a bowl.
- Pour your EVOO on top of the potatoes and toss to coat.
- Lay the fries flat on a baking sheet making sure the fires do not overlap, and place in your oven.
- Cook for 15 minutes and then flip the fries over. Bake for another 10-15 minutes or until fries are starting to get crispy.