Looking for an easy, delicious marinade for your next grill out? This one is perfect! I use this everytime I make steak kabobs, and sometimes even if I’m just grilling steaks by themselves. Quick and delicious!
- Sirloin Steak, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 cup canola oil
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Place the cubed steak pieces in a 9×9 baking dish. Mix remaining ingredients together in a bowl and pour over your steak.
- Let it marinade in your fridge for up to 12 hours (I usually let mine marinade for at least 4 hours).
- Slide the cubes onto your kabob sticks with whatever fresh veggies you like! We use zucchini, cherry tomatoes, green pepper and onion.
- Heat you grill to a medium heat, and cook the kabobs for 10-15 minutes or until your desired doneness. Enjoy!