This one is such an easy dinner to throw together at the last minute. Two ingredients. That’s it.
I found this dressing at Trader Joe’s that has no added sugar, so I was all over it. And then one of those nights came along where I had nothing planned for dinner and only 20 minutes to make it happen. So what did I do? Poured some of this tasty new dressing onto some chicken and voila! Problem solved.
- Chicken breasts, slices in half length-wise
- 1 bottle of Trader Joe’s goddess dressing (2 Tbs per chicken breast)
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Place each chicken breast side by side in an ungreased 9×13 glass baking pan.
- Pour 1-2 Tbs. of dressing over each breast and use the back of a spoon to evenly spread it out.
- Bake the chicken for about 20-25 minutes or until cooked all the way through.
If you want the meal pictured above, pair it with some Roasted Parmesan Asparagus and a baked sweet potato and you’ve got yourself a meal!