Every week, I cut some chicken breasts in half length wise and let them marinate for a few days in any kind of dressing I have on hand. Then I have it ready to grill for a main dish or to use in another recipe.
This one I used on a salad, and it was tasty! I’m still trying to experiment with a good homemade chipotle ranch recipe that doesn’t use sugar, but until then, a store bought dressing is always tasty!
- 2 chicken breasts, marinated in Italian dressing (overnight)
- 1 head of lettuce (any kind), washed and cut
- 1 can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- Chipotle ranch dressing (1-2 Tbs per person)
- Grill chicken breasts for about 20 minutes or until cooked all the way through.
- Put the lettuce on your plates, and top each salad with about 1/2 c. corn and 1/2 c. black beans, or to your liking.
- Slice the grilled chicken into small strips and place on top of each salad.
- Top with dressing and serve. Enjoy!